EASTS COVID-19 UPDATE
COVID-19 Update – 23 September 2021
It’s an exiting time for our Members with all signs pointing to our Club reopening at 10am on Monday 11 October. While it’s yet to be officially confirmed by the NSW Government, it’s widely speculated that NSW will reach the 70% double vaccination milestone in the days preceding the predicted 11 October reopening.
We have also received questions about whether unvaccinated people will be allowed into our venue. The NSW Government will set the policy for who is permitted to enter Clubs, and based on commentary to date we expect entry to be limited to only those Members, guests and staff with proof of double vaccination.
Based on the information at hand, Members are advised to prepare for our reopening by doing the following:
HOW TO ACCESS PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE VACCINATION
For those with Smart Phones
- Install the ‘Express Plus Medicare’ app
- Follow the steps within the app to access your Immunisation History and select the COVID-19 digital certificate
- You can then save this certificate to your Digital Wallet for easy access at Club entry
Instructions available online at the Services Australia website.
For those without Smart Phones
- Contact the Australian Immunisation Register to send your immunisation history statement
Further Important Information for Members
- NSW Government Conditions of Entry
- Club Entry – Frequently Asked Questions
- Easts Group – Keeping Members, Guests and Staff Safe
Of course, we’ve become accustomed to the ever-changing environment on account of COVID-19. The information provided above is based on the latest information from the NSW Government. We encourage Members to stay up to date with the latest by reading our regular emails and visiting our website, particularly over the weeks leading up to our reopening.
Once we have confirmation of the reopening date and any Government vaccination requirements we will be back in touch with you via email and also provide some exciting updates on reopening plans that we’ve been working on.