A Message to Our Members
Wednesday 28th July 8:00 am
By now you would be aware that last Friday the NSW Premier extended the current lockdown and further tightened restrictions. As such, easts and all Easts Group venues will remain closed until the end of September. We hope this is the final extension and that we can reopen our doors to you all again soon.
Please note the following important updates for Members:
- For those Members who have or will celebrate their birthday while we’re in lockdown, birthday vouchers will be extended so you can celebrate with us when we reopen.
- All Memberships will receive complimentary extension due to the Club closure. More information will be provided when there is clarity on the reopening date of the Club. If you would like to support the Club during this time and renew your membership, you can renew online here. The complimentary additional period will still be added to your renewal period.
- The Cash Stash Major Draw will take place when we reopen and can safely facilitate the large number of Members that attend our major promotions. Members can be rest assured that they will retain their accrued entries for the draw. Keep an eye out for future updates.
- Our Online Weekly Raffles continue, with $3000 in entertainment hampers to be won at 6.30pm this Wednesday, 25 August. You can purchase tickets here.
- Tickets are also on sale for our Online Father’s Day Raffle. Win one of 30x $100 Father’s Day Gift Packs and have it delivered to you in time to celebrate the day. You can purchase tickets here.
- Finally, the health and safety of our Members and staff is incredibly important to us, and we urge everyone to continue to follow the health advice of the NSW Government: stay home, get tested and book your vaccination.
- This is a difficult time and we need to remember that we are all in this together. If you need any additional support or even just someone to talk to, we encourage you to contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue on the numbers listed below.
On behalf of our team, thank you for your on-going support and stay safe.